AND AFTER ALL YOU’RE MY
'romeo and juliet but with gnomes instead of people with music by elton john' isnt a movie that you'd think exists but it does
So, I’m getting bit bored and because I kinda deleted most of the pages on my blog by accident, I need a new fandom family… Well, I don’t need but I still want one :)
So, if you wanna join / rejoin;
Please keep inside the fandoms already written, if you want someone else; an ‘other’ category is at the bottom.
Blacklist “ems family” if you don’t wanna see these messages.
- Europeans: I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
- Americans: I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
- #australians: i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilisation gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay
- Canadians: We left Toronto 2 days ago, We are still in Ontario, food is scarce. We are lost, soon we will have to eat each other to survive, oh wait there's a tims we're good.
- Russians: I was in Yakutia, I drove for twenty eight hours, now I'm still in Yakutia, I travelled by train for 6 days, I'm still in Russia. Don't even try to leave Russia. Don't forget: you're here forever. Accept it and suffer.
- The British: I drove for six hours, now I'm in the sea.